Our LABSPACE AFRICA
- We are testing and monitoring Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) in pharmaceutical products using UHPLC, LC-MS and FTIR;
- Assessing the stability of APIs and pharmaceutical formulations;
- Climatic Chambers for temperature assessment of pharmaceutical products and complementary medicine;
- Microbial testing (plating and screening for pathogens in Pharmaceuticals end food samples.
- Biological sample processing (Liquid-Liquid, Solid Phase Extraction or precipitation).
- Method development and validation.
- Assistance with Quality Management Systems (ISO /IEC 13485 ; ISO /IEC 15189; ISO /IEC 17025 & GCLP)
- Mock audits
In solving criminal cases, the analytical chemistry field is crucial. Without these techniques, investigators would have no way of knowing what was in a sample. It also allows for the determination of how chemicals impact the environment.
Whether you are going to be doing analytical chemistry tests or not, there are several different types of labs you can choose from. These types of labs are different from each other, and they all have their own set of rules and regulations
Analytical Chemistry focuses on quantitative and characterization. Quantitative analysis measures the substance's amount while characterization analysis determines its chemical structure. The types of analytical methods include spectroscopic analysis, chromatographic techniques, and electrochemical methods
Creating a laboratory setup requires a lot of precision. This includes choosing the right materials and making sure that the electrical wiring is done correctly. This is crucial because it can create major fire hazards if not done correctly.
If you want to start a lab in the medical field, you will need a certified medical technologist to train your lab technician. These experts can be found on the American Medical Technologists website.